Today we'll be reviewing the Archery by USA Archery.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Tips and techniques by KiSik Lee
- Written by USA Archery
- Perfect for professionals
- Advice from some of the worlds best archery coaches
- Not necessarily beginner-friendly
- Could have more illustrations and pictures
Archery by USA Archery Product Review
Some of the world’s top archery coaches pooled together to write this book, and it’s full or tips and ways you can improve your archery game.
If you’re a wannabe professional golfer, or just wanting to take the sport a bit more seriously, this book will be perfect for you.
This book is written by The USAA, which is the national governing body for the sport of archery in the United States.
The USAA is also a member association of World Archery, which is the International governing body for archery as recognized by the International Olympic Committee.
Treat this book as your guide. Reading it will help you improve your accuracy, increase your consistency, and achieve competitive success.
You’ll master the skills and techniques taught in the U.S. Olympic Training Centre. Legendary coach KiSic Lee has plenty of tips and techniques for you in this book.
Here are some things you’ll learn from this book:
- How to select and properly tune equipment
- How to develop a winning shot sequence
- How to set up, draw and complete the shot
- How to maximise your practice time
- How to train physically and mentally for competition
- How to develop a successful tournament strategy
If you need to improve in any of those areas, this book is a must-read.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.