Today we'll be reviewing the Archery: Steps to Success (STS (Steps to Success Activity).
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Very informative
- Perfect for beginners and those with more experience
- Well illustrated
- Not for high-level archers
Archery: Steps to Success (STS (Steps to Success Activity) Product Review
Full of skills, techniques, and strategies, this book will help you shoot accurately, consistently, and safely.
The book covers:
- Selection, fitting, tuning and upgrading equipment
- Assessing, refining, and perfecting shooting form
- Compensating for common weather conditions
- Technical and mental exercises for improved accuracy
- Preparing, practicing and planning for competition
- Bowhunting strategies for judging distance and shooting on uneven terrain
- Traditional archery – for those wanting to use basic equipment instead of modern technology
This book includes 93 exercises to help improve your game and hit your mark. Also included is a scoring system – which helps you track your progress. You can learn at your own pace, and develop your shooting techniques and shot patterns in your own time.
There are two authors of this book – Kathleen M. Haywood and Catherine Lewis. Ms. Haywood is a former competitor who has taught the sport at several universities and she has a background in motor learning and development; which she puts to use in this book.
Ms. Lewis is also a former competitor, who has taught archery in both school and camp settings.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.