Today we'll be reviewing the Courage SAS 60″.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Best takedown recurve bow for hunting
- Easy to use as it has a simple design
- It comes with three years of warranty
- It is made of highly resistant materials
- The biggest downfall of this bow is that it comes with only three draw weights and it is not recommended for beginners
Courage SAS 60″ Product Review
This Bow is designed for hunting, you will notice that it doesn’t come in many draw weight sizes. As a matter of fact, it has 3, 50 lbs, 55 lbs and 60 lbs, which is why it might not be the best choice for beginners.
Also, this one is intended for right-handed people. The limbs are made of wood and fiberglass while the riser is made of hardwood.
The length of this bow is 60″. It also comes with three years of limited warranty.
The design of this bow is also very attractive, so it will be a great addition to your bow collection.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.