- Zero Let-Off Design
- Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Riser
- Drilled Riser
- Aluminum Cam and Idler Wheel
Today we'll be reviewing the Genesis Original Kit.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Suitable for beginners of all ages, sizes and athletic abilities
- Zero-let off design for silencing and vibration reduction
- Comes with a bow, quiver, arm guard, five aluminum arrows and an Allen wrench
- Single-cam technology for less recoil, less noise and accurate shooting
- Perfect for accuracy and technique training
- Limited draw weights
- Due to the low impact, this is suitable to be used as a practice bow
- Not suitable for distance training - stick to developing accuracy and technique before upgrading
Genesis Original Kit Product Review
The Genesis Original Kit bow is another option in our list that’s suitable for beginners, and it comes with great accessories. Genesis has developed this zero let-off bow for young archers with small hands to grow into and love for years.
Genesis bows are the first compounds that are designed to eliminate let-off and specific draw length requirements. This makes it an excellent choice for beginner archers of all ages, sizes, and athletic abilities.
The Genesis Original comes with more fun color options than others on the market. Also, this bow comes in both left and right-handed configurations. While the draw begins at 5lbs, it has equal power to much stronger bows.
This Genesis Original set at 20lbs will have the power of a 35lb bow. The zero let-offs and specially developed single-cam allow for silence teamed with extreme accuracy. These features make this bow an excellent choice for target shooting.
The single cams make this bow extremely easy to adjust and with a draw length of 15-30 inches, therefore, it’s comfortably sized for a range of height.
This kit comes ready to shoot with arrows and more! There’s no necessity to take your bow for adjustments because the strings are already in place. Just set your draw weight and head to a safe shooting place.
An Allen wrench for draw adjustments is in this kit as well as a quiver, five aluminum arrows, and an arm guard.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.