- Draw Weight - 15lbs to 55lbs
- Orientation - Left and Right available
- Bow Length - 62''
- Limbs - Hardwood Limbs with Fiberglass
- Riser - Pre-installed bushings for accessories
Today we'll be reviewing the Keshes Takedown Hunting Recurve Bow.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Includes bowstringing tool
- No tools required for takedown
- Arrow rest included
- Sight included
- Great for the novice archer
- Novice archers will want to replace the limbs fairly quickly
Keshes Takedown Hunting Recurve Bow Product Review
For experienced bowmen, this offering from Keshes may leave something to be desired, but for the absolute novice archer, this bow set is a significant first step into the world of archery. Right out of the box, this takedown recurve is easy to set up and get going.
A bow stringer is included, and no other tool is needed to remove or attach the limbs. Several other accessories come packaged with the Keshes, all intended to help a novice archer develop his or her technique.
A selection of draw weights is available from #15 to #55, which makes this a great starting bow for youths also. It should be worth noting that novice archers will quickly outgrow the limbs on the Keshes, and will most likely want to upgrade within 12 to 18 months.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.