Today we'll be reviewing the Samick Sage Bow.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Takedown bow, easy to adjust between 25 lbs draw weight, and 60 lbs draw weight, by replacing the limbs
- It is made of a high-quality material that will resist over time
- Perfect for beginners and experts equally
- Easy to use as long as it is the right size for the user
- The limbs might need some adjustment to set them in place correctly. If they are not set up right, they can be flimsy and affect the shooting performance.
Samick Sage Bow Product Review
The Samick Sage Bow is another great pick, thanks to all the features it has. You can get it in multiple draw weights ranging from 25 lbs up to 60 lbs, depending on your body size.
It has two versions: one for right or left-handed people. It is a 62″ bow that comes with an arrow rest and a B-50 bowstring.
The limbs are made from resistant maple wood and fiberglass. The manufacturer recommends a draw length of 29″ at most and a brace height that is between 7″ and 8″.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.