Today we'll be reviewing the Southwest Archery Spyder Takedown Recurve Bow.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Winner of the best recurve bow 2018
- Comes with a rinser, limbs, arrow rest
- There is an option to choose between the right-hand bow and left-hand bow
- Draw weight goes from 20lbs to 60 lbs
- This might not be on the cheapest side of the price range
Southwest Archery Spyder Takedown Recurve Bow Product Review
This recurve bow is a takedown version, it is made of high-quality materials incorporating four types of wood. It is lightweight, so it is perfect for beginners who want to learn archery.
The draw weights this bow comes in cover a large range and goes from 20 lbs draw weight up to 60 lbs draw weight. And you can choose between a right or left-handed bow.
Inside the package, you will get a riser, a pair of limbs, one 14 Dacron string, and an arrow rest.
Plus, you will receive all the instructions needed to use this bow correctly and safely.
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.