- Leather Material
- Adjustable Straps
- Lace-Up Closure
Today we'll be reviewing the TOPARCHERY Leather 2 Straps Arm Guard & 3 Finger Protective Gloves.
Our reviews are based on in-depth research and product analysis. Let's dive in!
- Lightweight and breathable
- Durable leather material
- Budget friendly
- Adjustable straps
- Comes with finger protection gloves
- Great for traditional bow shooting and hunting
- Quick delivery
- Adjustable to fit most arms
- Takes practice to get used to wearing, may not be suitable for beginners
- Color may rub off during first few wears
TOPARCHERY Leather 2 Straps Arm Guard & 3 Finger Protective Gloves Product Review
The TOPARCHERY genuine leather 2 straps armguard comes with a 3 finger protective gloves which are perfect for recurve compound long bow hunting.
The leather material is durable yet lightweight, which contributes to the breathability and comfortable fit.
Additionally, the adjustable strap design holds the armguard aims to strap your arm and fingers securely. This secure fit is attainable by utilizing the lace-up closure on the rear of the armguard.
Getting hurt by an archery string is grim; therefore, it’s essential to protect your forearm from the bounce of the bowstring. This is an affordable and straightforward choice for traditional bow shooting and hunting training.
The leather design is flexible enough not to hinder mobility during your game because the width is adjustable to your desired comfort and preference. Also, the leather is scratch-resistant, which means your armguard will look good-as-new for longer.
The lace-up design may be a little difficult for beginners due to its initial stiffness. However, the simple design is easy to master after a few attempts due to the user-friendly buckles.
- Arm guard Length: Approx. 18cm / 7.08 inch
- Width (upside): Approx.11cm / 4.3inch
- Width (underneath): Approx. 9cm / 3.5 inch
- Finger Glove Length: 19cm,
- Finger Glove Width: 6.5cm
Share the Love
If you found this post useful, please let others know about it by sharing it.